Saturday, May 11, 2013

About Wiley CPA Test Bank



In a few minutes I will go to the Wiley CPA test bank. I will do 50 questions from the Financial Accounting and Reporting section. All the items will come from multiple choice questions. The Wiley test bank is free from the University of Phoenix's Portal even after graduating from that school. It has been over a year now since I received my masters of science in accountancy, but I still can log in and use their resources.

The Wiley test bank is comprehensive and not as expensive as other alternatives out there. By the way, most CPA review course supplement their study materials with Wiley test bank (for example: Ninja notes from Another71.com, Rogers CPA Review, Yaeger CPA review).

I'm off to doing some multiple questions from Wiley test bank.


No comments:

Post a Comment